Multi-Family Adjusta-Fit® 2 Steel Door Frames
- Ideal for interior and exterior applications, including
corridor openings and outside unit entries.
- Great for applications allowing the use of decorative casings and molding trim.
- Commercial-grade 18-gauge base frame.
- Minimum 22-gauge closure with 1” of adjustability, suitable for walls from 4” to 9 1/2” deep.
- All frames fabricated from galvanized steel and factory coated paint finish
for rust inhibition and superior paint adhesion.
- All base frames are kerfed to receive foam weatherstrip for air infiltration resistance.
- Pressure-fit weatherstrip is easily removable for field painting.
- Standard 4 7/8” ANSI 115.1, or 2 3/4” T-Lip strike prep option.
- Frames prepared for 4” hinges.
- Installable into wood and steel stud walls, as well as masonry construction.
- 90-minute positive pressure fire-rating, third party certified by ITS/Warnock Hersey.
- All-aluminum thermally broken threshold for added durability.
- Public access systems also available.
Therma-Tru’s Adjusta-Fit2 door/frame systems have been tested, evaluated and certified with the following FL product approval number, FL9368 for structural design pressure +60 psf, -60 psf.
Note: For barrier-free threshold, deduct 5/8" from rough opening height.